Pneumocars core return policy
CORE = OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part that is being replaced.
Each exchange purchase will carry a refundable core deposit. This is called a core. Cores must be returned within 7 days of the original purchase. Cores received after 7 days of the original purchase will automatically forfeit the deposit. IMPORTANT: Return shipment of a core is the responsibility of the customer. The core must accompany a purchase order or invoice to ensure proper credit. Cores must be rebuildable. If a core is not rebuildable, the deposit will be forfeited. All cores meeting the non-rebuildable criteria can be returned to customer, however the shipping will be assumed responsible to the customer’s expense. The core deposit charge will be refunded shortly after we receive the original part back from you.
– All core returns must be returned in the original Pneumocars packaging
– No unboxed core returns will be accepted
– Core return items shall be properly packed (wrapped in plastic or placed in a plastic bag or container etc.)
– All core returns must be in rebuildable condition to be accepted for credit
– All core returns must be assembled before being placed in the box, missing parts will result in a reduction of core refund
– Core returns must have return paperwork (return form) filled out completely in order to receive core refund
– Core returns are to be shipped to:
Savanoriu pr. 139A, LT-03150
Non – rebuildable core deposit criteria:
– An internal oil leak
– Water damage
– External/physical damage
– Extensive corrosion
– Broken case or connectors
– Parts missing
– Rust contamination
If you have any questions regarding the condition of a core deposit you are returning, core deposit return policy – contact us by phone or email. Each order can be discussed individually.
* NOT ALL CORES ARE REBUILDABLE. IF YOU SEND BACK A CORE THAT HAS AN INTERNAL OIL LEAK, HAS BEEN PHYSICALLY DAMAGED, HAS PARTS MISSING, OR IS OTHERWISE UNREBUILDABLE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A CORE REFUND.
* CORES ARE REFUNDED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER WE RECEIVE THEM. CORES NEED TIME FOR EVALUATION & ARE REVIEWED IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED. CORES ARE REFUNDED TO THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD ONLY.